2014 will be an exciting and challenging year, but I am up for it!
My biggest goal has to do with my new job. I have to take a big scary test and it means that I am going to have to study my ass off and have no social life for the first few months. But once I pass it, life should get a little easier. I expect my new job to be challenging and rewarding, but the test will be the worst part.
Some of these are from my 101 list, so that I actually complete them on time.
- Pass the Series 7 exam.
- Housebreak our dog.
- Finish the fence.
- Plant a garden.
- Finish at least one closet of the two unfinished ones.
- Rearrange upstairs bedrooms.
- Find pet-friendly accommodations.
- Take a road trip with our dog.
- Go on vacation somewhere new.
- Do something that I'm afraid of.
- Blog at least twice a week (or 104 posts for the year).
- Spend more time around the water (sunning, diving, swimming, boating, or sailing)
- Try paddleboarding.
- Actually send out Christmas cards in 2014.
- Get my wedding ring re-sized.
- Come up with new savings goals & reallocate funds.
- Spend a weekend in NYC.
- Swim 1000 yards (I might finally accomplish this)
- Frame and hang at least one of my photos.
- Start foyer photo wall.
- Spread some of Dad at Martinak. Maybe on his birthday.
- Stay in better touch with relatives.
- Log at least 365 miles, walking or running. One mile each day (totally doable!)
- Complete an obedience class with our pup.
- Throw an awesome dinner party.
What's on your list?